We are seeking a motivated and innovative individual to serve on staff at the GrowBox. Experience in farm equipment operation and equipment maintenance are a big plus. Skills in organization, problem solving, and an eagerness to learn new systems are necessary for success in this position.
• Supervise the building of irrigation, drainage, and flood- and water-control systems.
• Evaluate equipment used for agricultural goods.
• Ensure design is consistent with local codes and all required permits obtained.
• Supervise all the actions related to agricultural products.
• Prepare and present technical reports, communicate technical concepts to colleagues.
• Conduct research for the design of innovative new structures and systems.
· Must have in-depth knowledge of general agricultural procedures.
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Possession of good interpersonal skills is a must.
· Must be able to work as part of a team or to lead a team if the need arises.
· Must be someone that pays keen attention to details.
· Ability to solve complex problems. Must have good time management skills.
· Related education is a big plus.
· Experience in a similar position is an asset.